Why should you fill up these fields?
When you update all your information, you are making it easy for the doctor/clinician to see all your correct details as soon as they click on your profile. Having this information handy can enable them to better service you.
Please note that it is not mandatory to fill out this page but as stated above, it is strongly recommended.
Below are the steps that you need to follow to edit your details:
Step 1: Login to your account. Click 'Settings' at the bottom of the vertical panel.
This will take you to a page called ‘Personal Details’.
As you can see, email address is greyed out which means you cannot edit it.
Step 2: Below are the fields that you can edit:
- Password- Click 'Change' to edit 'Password'
Enter your 'Current Password' and then the 'New Password'.
You can click ‘Save’ to save the changed password or ‘Cancel’ to avoid changing the password.
- First Name and Last Name – Enter your first name and last name as it appears on your passport/legal documents.
- Date of Birth – This field will already be populated. You can change it if it doesn’t correctly appear.
- Health Number – Enter your Health Number as it appears on your Health Card
- Jurisdiction and Address – Enter your correct jurisdiction and address.
- Country, Province/State – Select your country, province/ state from the drop down.
- City – Enter your city
- Home Phone and Mobile Phone – Enter your home phone and/or your mobile phone.
If you feel you want to reverse the changes, click ‘Reset’ before clicking ‘Save’.
If all the data is accurate, click ‘Save’.