A draft is created for every secure message that is composed but not sent.
Here is how to access a draft for an unsent message:
- Click on the 'Draft' option to the left of your account.
- From the list of 'Drafts' that is displayed, click on the one you would like to edit.
- The selected 'Draft' to edit, opens and displayed to the right:
The contents displayed is up to the last moment of composing the message. To continue editing the selected 'Draft' click on the 'pencil icon' located to the top right of the message. The draft gets opened in the 'Compose' view. Continue where you left off and click 'Send'. Once the secure message is sent, the draft then becomes a sent message.
Here is how to delete the draft if it is no longer needed:
- Follow steps 1, 2 as detailed in the previous section.
- When the contents is displayed, please click on the ellipse, three dots in vertical alignment to the top right of the draft:
Select the 'Delete Draft' option to delete selected draft.