Patients are required to enter their date of birth (DOB) to activate their patient accounts. If the patient was unsuccessful in their three attempts to activate their account, please do the following:
- Verify the DOB of the patient being used.
- Access 'Patient' contacts in your Secure-Mail account:
- From your list of patients, locate the email address of the patient. Un-activated patients account would display the email address having an 'orange triangle', with an exclamation mark, icon next to it:
Click on the email address to display the contents of the patient invitation profile.
- Click the 'Edit' button to change/update the DOB:
- Change/Update the DOB from the drop down menu and click 'Edit':
A new invitation is sent to the patient after the 'Edit' is accepted.