Albertans 14 years of age and older can log into their MyHealth Records account and create a Brightsquid Secure-Mail account.
You do not need to log into Secure-Mail from MHR. Registered Secure-Mail users can also log in at https://health.brightsquid.com/login
To create your Brightsquid account from MHR:
1. Log into your MHR account
2. Go to My Personal Records and select Messaging.
3. Click or tap the Launch button under Brightsquid logo to launch the Secure-Mail messaging system:
5. Confirm that your profile information is accurate, and create a password for your Secure-Mail account. Your password needs to have a minimum of 8 characters in length with one capital letter and one numeral.
6. Click or tap Register to complete your Brightsquid Secure-Mail registration and log into your Secure-Mail account.
If you encounter an error on this page, you may have already registered with Secure-Mail. Contact Brightsquid support for assistance: