You don’t need to go all the way to the clinic to hand over your filled pre-appointment form. Send it in seconds through your Secure-mail account. Here’s how:
- Refer ‘Compose Message' with instruction on sending a secure message with Secure-Mail to your health care provider.
- Below are the two cases that you need to make a note of:
Case 1: If the form is an editable PDF document, or a Word Doc, then you should:
- Download it on your system
(Please click here to learn more about downloading attachments)
- Fill in the form with accurate details and save it in a folder/location on your system
- Log back into your account and click the 'Compose' button.
(Please click here to learn more about composing secure messages)
- Alternatively, you can reply to the clinician’s message by selecting the secure message and clicking 'reply' at the footer. Attach the saved form from the correct folder/location and click send. Do not forget to include a message in the body.
Case 2: If the form is not editable PDF document then patient should:
- Download it on your system and print it.
- Fill in the form in legible handwriting, scan it and save it in the desired folder/location on your system.
- Follow steps 3 & 4 from Case 1 above.
Please note that both these cases are suggestive as recommended by Brightsquid and can be modified as per the instructions you receive from the clinician.