How can we help?
COVID-19 Secure-Mail FAQs
Help for Dental Practices
Help for Medical Practices
Help for Patients
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are remote telemedical interactions billable in Alberta?
- Does Brightsquid offer video chat?
- During the current public health crisis can I use regular email to communicate patient information?
- How can I address the needs of more patients during the COVID19 pandemic?
- How can I use Secure-Mail to collect vital information from my isolated patients?
- How can I use Secure-mail to keep in touch with my patients who are in isolation?
- Sending Pre-appointment forms to Patients
- Send Rx instruction information to Patients
- Send Lab Results to Patients
- Send Consultation request to Specialist
- Send Educational Material to Patient
- Send Lab Requisition to Patients
- Send the Pre-appointment form back to the Clinic
- Request Rx Information and/or Renewals
- Send Health Information History to your Doctor Digitally
- Request Written versions of Medical Instructions
- Send Health information History to your Doctor Digitally
- Send Follow up Question to your Doctor Regarding a Recent Appointment
- Secure-Mail account Creation for Medical Professionals
- How to update a patient's date of birth after the invitation was sent?
- How do you access or delete a draft message?
- Why I do not have permission to view a message that was sent to me?
- Can I link my Secure-Mail account to my website?
- Why can’t I send a message to an unregistered user as Free user?