Step 1: Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page https://health.brightsquid.com/login at the bottom left of the 'Password' field:
- Enter your registered email address with Secure-Mail in the 'Email' field
- Then click the 'Reset Password' button (highlighted red)
The service will send you an email with reset instructions.
Step 2: Open the link in the email sent to you. Click/Tap on the blue 'Reset Password' in the message body of the notification email:
Ensure that your password meets the Brightsquid requirements
- Minimum of 8 characters (more than 8 is great!) in the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' fields
- At least one (1) number
- At least one (1) capital letter
- Click the 'Reset Password' button next (highlighted red)
Step 3: A successful reset redirects you to https://auth.brightsquid.com/login?app=securemail
Step 4: Enter your complete registered email address with Secure-Mail. If you enter only your name, you will not be able to login.
Step 5: Enter your newly set password. Ensure that your Caps Lock is not on.
Step 6: Click Login to open your Secure-Mail inbox.
Note: Never share your password with anyone from your clinic or outside your clinic.