Patient Support - Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Support resources to assist Patient users with secure communication
- How do I access a sent message?
- How do I reply to a Secure message sent to me?
- How do I forward a message from Secure-Mail?
- How do I download a file when using a computer or mobile device?
- How to attach a file?
- What types of tasks or activities can I use Secure-Mail for?
- How can I send a picture using my phone to my clinician?
- How do I send a message to my doctor?
- How much does Secure-Mail cost?
- What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
- I need to view my test results on My Health Records but I seem to have problems.
- I would like to discuss my appointment with the clinic for a consultation.
- My web-browser auto-fills incorrect login information. What should I do?
- I am getting an incorrect date of birth error. What should I do?
- How do I update my date of birth?
- How do I change my email address?